The price of $4000 includes:
- Custom scale length, nut width and neck contour
- Spruce, Cedar or Redwood top
- Indian Rosewood, Maple or Oregon Myrtle (California Bay Laurel) back and sides
- Spanish Cedar or Mahogany neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- French Polish
- Gotoh Premium Tuners
- Hardshell archtop case: Humicase Protege
Current Wait List:
About 18 months
I guarantee my instruments against defects in materials and craftsmanship for 3 years. If a problem develops during this period, it will be repaired at no charge. However, I do not cover damage due to normal wear and tear, or neglect.
A non-refundable $300 deposit is due when the order is placed, with the remainder to be paid before shipping.
I make every effort to please, however I understand choosing a guitar is very personal. Consequently, I offer a one week trial period during which you can decide if you are satisfied with the instrument. If not you may return it and I will refund the cost less the $300 deposit.